The summer transfer window is approaching and there is a lot of gossip floating around about who is going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumors, whereabouts and, of course, deals!
TOP STORY: Jorginho key to Juve overhaul
Juventus named Chelsea midfielder jorginho a top priority for this summer, according to Tuttosport.
Massimiliano Allegri is looking to establish a winning mentality in Turin and is planning an overhaul in midfield in the hope of landing a number of Italy internationals.
After Internazionale won the league last season, Juventus found themselves five points behind leaders AC Milan having played one game more than the three teams above them in the campaign In progress.
It has seen Juventus weigh a number of options as they prepare to rebuild a squad that appear to be without Paulo Dybala as the final months roll by on his contract. Jorginho will have just one year left on his contract at Stamford Bridge this summer, and the hierarchy at the Allianz stadium plan to take advantage of that with a proposal that appears to tempt him to Turin.
The 30-year-old played a key role in Chelsea’s Champions League success last season and won the European Championship with Italy, earning him a Ballon d’Or nomination.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Negotiations between AC Milan and Real Madrid continue over the signing of Marco Asensio, writes Calciomercato. The LaLiga club are ready to open talks over the 26-year-old winger if he receives an offer of €25-30m, with the Santiago Bernabeu hierarchy looking to move a number of players over the been as they seek to close a deal for Kylian Mbappe.
– Aston Villa want to acquire PSV Eindhoven and the England youth international Noni Maduekerevealed Ekrem Konir. The Eredivisie club are seeking a fee of around €30million for his services, with the 20-year-old a key part of Roger Schmidt’s squad this season, scoring nine times in 31 appearances.
– Premier League and European teams are hunting down the Chelsea defender Levi Colwillaccording to fabrice romano. The 19-year-old is on loan at Huddersfield Town where he has become a key player this season, and despite recent reports that Thomas Tuchel was set to make him part of the Blues first team next season, it is expected to what Stamford Bridge receive a number of offers for Colwill when the transfer market opens.
– jesse lingard has Serie A sides watching him, reports the Mirror. AS Roma, AC Milan and Juventus are all keeping tabs on the 29-year-old midfielder who will run out of contract at Old Trafford this summer. Lingard has struggled for regular minutes this season at Manchester United, starting just three games in all competitions.
– Cagliari are preparing to trigger the clause in Raoul Bellanovaloan deal to make his move permanent, reports Nicolas Schira. The right-back can be signed from Bordeaux for a fee of €1million, and he now looks set to extend his stay in Serie A after impressing this season.